“In the absence of clearly defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it.”
–Robert A. Heinlein
The eight critical steps to success are:
Vision without action is a daydream.
Action without vision is torture.
“Where there is no vision, the people perish. . .”
We are the author of our own life and we have the power to make choices every day eliminating fear and limitation and create our own vision, to create the life of our design – a purpose filled life.
- Create Your Life Vision
- See Yourself Living the Vision
- Set Goals with steps to achieve them
- Find mentors
- Learn to become competent in the vision
- Will succeed?
- Have sufficient money to start?
- Presently possess the talent and skills necessary?
- Know how to find the right people to join your cause?
- Are confident of your communication skills to motivate and persuade others?
- First you are given permission to behave by your parents.
- Second you are influenced by your friends.
- Third you seek acceptance from your school teachers.
- Forth you are influenced by your neighborhood.
- The interaction of neighborhood, peers, teachers, religion, family and parents creates a mental map of your identity.
- This is an incomplete picture of who you are at best.
- And completely false at worse.
- What do you want to do?
- Why do you want to do it?
- What is the purpose?
- What are the benefits?
- How will you know that you have them?
- When can you expect to get them?
- Where do you want this idea to get you in the future?
- Who do you want to be or be like in relation to manifesting this idea?
- When will the overall goal be completed?
- Who will be involved?
- How specifically will the idea be implemented?
- What will be the first step?
- What will be the second step?
- What will be the third step?
- What will be your ongoing feedback that you are moving toward or away from your goal?
- How will you know that the goal is achieved?
- Who will this new idea affect and who will make or break the effectiveness of this idea?
- What are the needs and payoffs?
- Why might someone object to this plan or idea?
- What positive gains are there in the present ways of doing things?
- How can you keep those things when you implement the new idea?
- What identity and behavior patterns do you need to change to accomplish the new idea?
- When and where would you not want to implement this plan or idea?
- What is currently needed or missing from the plan?
Click Here!“>Keep Your Goals On Track
Web-based goal setting software
Track goals, tasks, progress & time
“What you do is create a vision of who you want to be and then live into that picture as if it were already true.”
In choosing success we make all things possible and open our mind’s imagination and intuition to find creative answers to life!
What would you start today if you believed that you?
You are a hero on a hero’s journey.
Once you are born you start the journey of self-discovery.
You are the CEO of your life – isn’t it time that you set your own agenda, creating your own mission and vision?
Create a Vision board – a pictorial “storyboard” of images of both the benefits of success and the activities that you are doing to achieve your success.
“It’s the same process that I used in body building, what you do is create a vision of who you want to be and then live into that picture as if it were already true.”
In choosing success we make all things possible and open our mind’s imagination and intuition to find creative answers to life.
Living is a mind-set, a state of being. By living our mission we create our vision by performing our tasks with joy auto magically achieving our goals.
Homeless or living in the custom home that you designed yourself? You have the power to choose!
“The future is not a result of choices among alternative paths offered by the present, but a place that is created–created first in the mind and will, created next in activity. The future is not some place we are going to, but one we are creating. The paths are not to be found, but made, and the activity of making them, changes both the maker and the destination.”
–John Schaar – Professor Emeritus UC Santa Cruz
- Create a Vision for yourself.
- Write a plan of action, prioritize.
- Live the plan as if you have become your vision.
- Find mentors
- Do it now!
Permission to Succeed
On Sale Now! @
I am available for personal consultations, for an appointment you can reach me at: 520.977.0141
See you on Success Road!